If you have freshly got a hairdo at any outlet of Sports Clips, across all their locations, you are eligible to take up this survey and tell them how you feel about their services and your overall experience about their services.
What is Sports Clips?
Sports Clips is an exclusive concept franchise, which lets you enjoy watching a game or sport of your choice while having a haircut!
There are over 1,500 outlets of Sports Clips all across United States, and the number is constantly growing.
You can visit the official website of the company www.sportclips.com to look for the Sport Clips outlets in your locality and also see the entire range of their products and services.
Also, you can get information about the various promotions, offers, job opportunities and partnerships, and even franchises through their site.
They mainly cater to men and boys. Quite interesting isn’t it?
What all do you require to Participate in the Survey?
To take the Sports Clips Customer Experience Survey, the following are the requirements:
- A computer or Smartphone – Quick way to progress the survey with advanced technology.
- A stable and strong internet connection
- The receipt of enrollment in Sports Clips Customer Experience Survey.
How to take the Survey?
This survey is pretty easy to take up, as it needs just a few steps. Following is the step by step procedure to take the survey:
- Visit the official Sports Clips survey site at sportclips.com/survey.
- Start the survey by entering your Store code. The code can be seen on the receipt.
- Enter the Receipt number (rec #) which can be seen on the receipt.
- Choose the Date of purchase on the web page.
- Provide your contact details such as name, address, contact number and email id.
- Type your email address again for confirmation.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Follow the other steps that are appearing on your screen concerning the Sports Clips survey.
The Purpose of Sports Clips Customer Experience Survey
The above survey was developed by the company to figure out the levels of satisfaction of the customers who visit the outlet, and the factors that may affect the same.
The company plans to incorporate the experiences from the customers to make the required changes in their services to make their customers even more satisfied.
In most of the cases where surveys are taken, companies offer some or the other kind of incentive for customers so that the customers can see something for themselves upon completing the survey.
Both the parties involved in the survey – the company and the customer know how important customer feedback is; that’s the reason why a discount coupon or a freebie item or a sweepstakes entry is often are attached with a survey. However, this is not the case with the www.sportclips.com survey.
Hence, for some customers, it might be a disappointment that there are no rewards attached to this survey.
Again, No vouchers or discounts rewarded for the survey which could be also disheartening for customers. Still taking up the survey proves it for the best.