Nike is a multinational sportswear company dominating the industry since 1964, specializing in athletic apparel, accessories, and footwear, known for their use of advanced technology in apparels and footwear.
They have enterprisingly promoted the brand by sponsoring famous athletes. Customers choose Nike for their quality, new technology and sometimes even consider a pair of Nike’s as a status symbol.
The survey serves as a way to keep an eye on new opportunities, consumer attitude, customer satisfaction and quality of service. The survey awards 10$ Nike gift card which can be availed at any Nike stores.
What is Nike?
Nike is an American sportswear company retailing athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories globally catering to a huge range of sports from soccer to golf.
Nike was founded in 1964 in Oregon by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight as Blue Sports ribbons. They continually innovate and redesign their sportswear technologies to suit the needs of the athletes.
They have over 1142 stores all over the world and have sold clothing and equipment worth 34 billion U.S. dollars globally. Consumers prefer Nike because of the trusted brand value as well as their overall appeal.
What do you require to participate in the survey?
The pre-requisites to participate in NIKE survey are as below,
- A smartphone, PC or a laptop with good internet connection
- An invoice or receipt of your purchase at the store in the last seven days.
- Good language skill in any of the six languages made available, English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Japanese, and Portuguese.
- The participant should be 18 years old or above to be eligible.
How To Take The Survey?
- To take the survey, follow the following procedure.
- Visit their official survey page http://mynikevisit-na.com/.
- The survey can be attempted in six languages, English, Italian, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Spanish. Click on the preferred language from the options to continue.
- Enter the survey entry code that can found on your receipt from your visit to the store.
- The survey entry code is valid for only seven days after the purchase from any Nike, official retailer.
- Complete the survey by answering the questions about your visit to the Nike dealership.
- You will be given a discount coupon at the end of the survey which provides you a 10$ discount on your next purchase at Nike.
- The discount code expires 60 days after the completion of the survey.
The reward for completion of the Nike consumer feedback survey is a 10$ in store discount that can be redeemed at any Nike stores in the United States.
The gift card cannot be used in the company’s online handle or for phone orders. The gift card expires within 60 days of completion of the survey.
It can also be used only once. The gift card cannot be redeemed in combination with other discounts or offer.
The company’s customer service is available from 4 am to 11 pm, all seven days a week to help with any grievances and difficulties faced by the consumer.
The customers can reach the customer service at 1-800-806-6453 or the company’s online handle, https://help-en-us.nike.com.