101Survey is a blog about the customer satisfactiona and guest satisfaction survey ! It includes the restaurant survey,grocerry survey, auto survey and travel survey. The blog main aims to get customer survey and feedback. On the basis of customer or guest feedback we are figuring out the problem and then we do send them to the respective company or store.
2000$ Scholarship Details
We are going to organize two scholarship programs so that two students who are really talented can grab a scholarship of 1000$ each. The additional information about the scholarship is as follows…
We are looking for such a student who are proficient in English. So you just need to write your view on “Why is customer Feedback Important” in 800 Words minimum. You have to clarify your view and write its pros and cons as well.
In this, you have to write “How can a Store Improve their service by using Survey and Feedback?“. Write within 1000 words and then submit to us.
we will choose 2 candidates and each will be rewarded with $1000 USD!
- Content should be unique and well researched.
- The review should include a description of the first paragraph, Pros, cons and detailed installation guide.
- The content should be written by yourself. Copied content is strictly prohibited.
- Refer to our home page for the example!
The person who writes unique content either of one will receive a scholarship of 1000$ which can be used for your studies and personal expense.
How to apply?
You can apply by following details
- Contact Number
- School/ College/ University Name
- An identity proof that you are a student
- The scholarship which you are interested
- and add your essay in .doc, .docx or .pdf format.
Then send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have emailed us, we will get back to you within 24 hours and your entry will be confirmed.
You can also ask your query (if any) along with your application.
Starting date: 1st August 2018
Ending date: 31st August 2019
Result announcement: 5th September 2019
The scholarship will be sent to the concerned department of the Institute.
All the best folks! 🙂